Sunday 7 April 2013

Life is a music

Life is like music. Each day a new tune for new day, some times the tune is sad some time mad, some time soft some time hard,  some time romantic and some time hectic, but each and every tune is the part of life....

Each and every lyrics of life present something to some one may be a love song to your beloved , some times mad song for friend and some time sad for some one, but we have to enjoy each and every song of life.

If i have to dedicate a song for my friends who are the part of my life i shared Har ek friend kamina hota hai like my buddies Prateek and Ankit.
If i have to share a song for my parents then mujhe maaf karna om sai ram tujhse pehle lunga mummy daddy ka naam.
If i share song for my love i share tujhme rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karu.

All the song are part of our busy life, enjoy each moment because who knows kal ho na ho...

I hope every one has same kind of life so enjoy ur life frnds...

2 comments:

  1. i cant define music in words the way u hav depicted in ur life.....for me music is something which can only be heard and felt wid all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to mix music with ur own life den i promise u start defining music as ur life....

    ReplyDelete