Monday 25 March 2013

Dream come True


Today I am very happy.....
Today's day is jst like dream come true not for me but for special someone....
Dat special someone is like my sister and today I am happy coz she saw her man and moreover I am the link between them....
I cannot express my feelings but I am very happy.....
Kehte hai khuda ne is jahan main sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liy... tera milna hai us rab ka ishara mano mujhko banaya tere jase hi kisi ke liy.....
I dont know what is going on, what she feels but I know she is crying right now....
I wish one day she and her dream man become one... 2 souls in a single body.....
I wish her dream man "virat kohli" come one day and hold her hands and take her with him.....
Today I dont have words to express her feeling but I know lord shiva help her to meet wid her soul mate.... "virat kohli".
I wish virat kohli read this blog and came to know about that girl....
So that when virat meet us next time that girl dont cry in front of him...
Plz lord shiva help her to meet wid her soul mate....
Om namah shivay.......

No comments:

Post a Comment